About Me

Walking into a new adventure in life... A father of 4 wonderful and beautiful daughters with my eldest is a Spina Bifida child..

Monday, December 27, 2010

On the 2nd Day..


The 2nd day started off with a meeting with surgeons at the NICU with my wife concerning the procedure that need to be done to my precious on Monday ( 27/12/2010 )..The explanation on her condition was done by Dr Azizi ( Neurosurgeon ) and the surgical plan that need to be executed on Monday...to repair her myelomeningocele...

MasyaAllah...after hearing what the doctor explanation...its hard to imagine what my princess will experience at the age of only 2 days !!! SubhanAllah...May Allah protect her and lessen the pain that she will gone thru...me and wife can only pray to God and accept His trial to us and to her...May Allah protect our baby...

No comments:

Post a Comment