About Me

Walking into a new adventure in life... A father of 4 wonderful and beautiful daughters with my eldest is a Spina Bifida child..

Monday, December 27, 2010

A Surprise On 25th Dec 2010..

25th December 2010...

It is a date which i shall remember for the rest of my life...

On this day...
A new chapter in my life...
A new beginning...
A new adventure...

This is the day which my wife has safely delivered our newest member in my family...A surprised arrival of our baby girl at 1350 hours at O&G Operation Theater...
Alhamdulillah..The happiest moment of my life..even she was born premature at 35 weeks...
Ibu & Daddy's little princess....

Despite of the unexpected arrival and the happiest moment of my life...my little princess is under 2 complications...Spina Bifida & Hydrocephalus...what are they?? well..i shall explain them later on...

May Allah protect daddy's precious princess...

No comments:

Post a Comment