About Me

Walking into a new adventure in life... A father of 4 wonderful and beautiful daughters with my eldest is a Spina Bifida child..

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Sorry...

hello everybody...sorry for not updating this blog for a long time..i think it has been about 10 months or something..considering that my last post was in January...

My apologies to all reader who keep on opening this blog to read about Aina...sorry for disappoint u all for there is not update recently..however i would like to say thank you for all follower who keep on waiting,,thank you so much and i really appreciate it..

I was being busy with work, family, myself and etc..by God's will insyaAllah.. I will continue soon in future.. And F. Y. I... Aina is well... And have grown up.. She is 1 year and almost 9 months..

No comments:

Post a Comment